Meet Tony ZambitoTony Zambito is the founder and leading authority in buyer personas. He has helped organizations improve marketing and sales performance by deeply understanding their customers and buyers. Tony is a passionate evangelist, author, blogger, and speaker on the power of deep buyer insight and foresight to drive winning market strategies.
Engage Your BuyersGaining insight and foresight on your customers and buyers in the new digital age is vital; understanding buying behavior, how purchase decisions are made, and why buyers are motivated to buy can make you the market leader. Improve revenue performance with powerful buyer research, insight, personas, and tools.
- Kevin Hooper, Hewlett-Packard Company
- Aurelio Prifitera, Ph.D. President & CEO Pearson Clinical Assessment
- Riadh Dridi, Senior Director of Marketing & Alliances Hewlett-Packard Company
- Jeff Wells, Senior Director, B2B eCommerce Sales and Service Symantec
- Jeff Galt, (Former President and CEO Harcourt / Reed Elsevier) President and CEO Brass Funds
Buyer Persona Blog
4 Things Buyer Personas Are Not
When products or services look similar, are called by similar names, or represented to be the same as, this can lead to confusion. When it comes to buyer personas, this is more common than it should be. In helping several B2B organizations directly or in advising recently, I have noticed the confusion become more prominent. The problem with confusion is it can lead to bad assumptions. When this happens, organizations can find themselves heading in the wrong direction. Operating by assumptions can become the Achilles’ heel of organizations. Causing severe set backs and loss time to market. Making erroneous assumptions…