Meet Tony ZambitoTony Zambito is the founder and leading authority in buyer insights and buyer personas. He has helped organizations improve marketing and sales performance by deeply understanding their customers and buyers. Tony is a passionate evangelist, author, blogger, and speaker on the power of deep buyer insights to drive winning market strategies.
Buyer Insights 2020Gaining insight and foresight on your customers and buyers as the Year 2020 approaches is vital; understanding buying behavior, how purchase decisions are made in the digital age, and why buyers are motivated to buy can make you the market leader. Participate in the Buyer Insights 2020 initiative to be prepared for the Year 2020.
- Kevin Hooper, Hewlett-Packard Company
- Aurelio Prifitera, Ph.D. President & CEO Pearson Clinical Assessment
- Riadh Dridi, Senior Director of Marketing & Alliances Hewlett-Packard Company
- Jeff Wells, Senior Director, B2B eCommerce Sales and Service Symantec
- Jeff Galt, (Former President and CEO Harcourt / Reed Elsevier) President and CEO Brass Funds
Buyer Persona Blog
Digital Commerce Is Disrupting B2B With No End In Sight
Digital commerce is growing at lightning speed. Putting pressure on B2B Executives to transform their businesses. Commerce models that have been relied on for the past twenty to thirty years will give way to a new robust era of digital commerce. If B2B companies are not thinking about this, planning for this, and doing something about this – they will bound to be in big trouble. Before the turn of the new millennium in 2000, it was downright unthinkable in B2B that the model of sales representative and buyer interaction would ever change. The most controversial item on executive meeting…