Meet Tony ZambitoTony Zambito is the founder and leading authority in buyer personas. He has helped organizations improve marketing and sales performance by deeply understanding their customers and buyers. Tony is a passionate evangelist, author, blogger, and speaker on the power of deep buyer insights to drive winning market strategies.
Engage Your BuyersGaining insight and foresight on your customers and buyers in the new digital age is vital; understanding goal-directed buying behavior, how purchase decisions are made, and why buyers are motivated to buy can make you the market leader. Improve revenue performance with powerful buyer research, insight, personas, and tools.
- Kevin Hooper, Hewlett-Packard Company
- Aurelio Prifitera, Ph.D. President & CEO Pearson Clinical Assessment
- Riadh Dridi, Senior Director of Marketing & Alliances Hewlett-Packard Company
- Jeff Wells, Senior Director, B2B eCommerce Sales and Service Symantec
- Jeff Galt, (Former President and CEO Harcourt / Reed Elsevier) President and CEO Brass Funds
Buyer Persona Blog
Rethinking Buyer Personas In An Era Of Digital Transformation
In the past five years, we have seen exponential disruption each year in multiple markets. Digital technologies and resulting transformation turning markets literally inside out. Fundamentally reshaping markets in five years’ time compared to the fifty to seventy years it may have taken to build up a market. Take for instance the iconic yellow cab, a fixture in New York City for decades. In the past few years, the yellow cab companies have been unable to stem a rapid decline from the onslaught of Uber, Lyft, Juno, Via, and other ride platforms. Revenues falling by as much as 40% and many…