Meet Tony ZambitoTony Zambito is the founder and leading authority in buyer personas. He has helped organizations improve marketing and sales performance by deeply understanding their customers and buyers. Tony is a passionate evangelist, author, blogger, and speaker on the power of deep buyer insight and foresight to drive winning market strategies.
Engage Your BuyersGaining insight and foresight on your customers and buyers in the new digital age is vital; understanding buying behavior, how purchase decisions are made, and why buyers are motivated to buy can make you the market leader. Improve revenue performance with powerful buyer research, insight, personas, and tools.
- Kevin Hooper, Hewlett-Packard Company
- Aurelio Prifitera, Ph.D. President & CEO Pearson Clinical Assessment
- Riadh Dridi, Senior Director of Marketing & Alliances Hewlett-Packard Company
- Jeff Wells, Senior Director, B2B eCommerce Sales and Service Symantec
- Jeff Galt, (Former President and CEO Harcourt / Reed Elsevier) President and CEO Brass Funds
Buyer Persona Blog
Why Marketing Leaders Should Embrace Story Listening Before Story Telling
“What I’ve seen is a leader doesn’t start with storytelling, they start with story listening.” -John Maeda, Design Partner, KPCB During the past two years, B2C as well as B2B marketing leaders have heard much about the concept of storytelling in marketing. With the number one challenge facing marketers today being one of connecting with customers and buyers, storytelling can seem like one sure bet. Recent headlines in the blogosphere seem to all suggest and promise businesses can accelerate their revenue growth through storytelling. Not so fast. I believe organizations are prone to make the mistake of a rush to…