Meet Tony ZambitoTony Zambito is the founder and leading authority in buyer personas. He has helped organizations improve marketing and sales performance by deeply understanding their customers and buyers. Tony is a passionate evangelist, author, blogger, and speaker on the power of deep buyer insight and foresight to drive winning market strategies.
Engage Your BuyersGaining insight and foresight on your customers and buyers in the new digital age is vital; understanding buying behavior, how purchase decisions are made, and why buyers are motivated to buy can make you the market leader. Improve revenue performance with powerful buyer research, insight, personas, and tools.
- Kevin Hooper, SVP, NEC Corporation
- Aurelio Prifitera, Ph.D. President & CEO Pearson Clinical Assessment
- Riadh Dridi, Senior Director of Partner Marketing & Business Development VMware
- Jeff Wells, Senior Director, B2B eCommerce Sales and Service Symantec
- Jeff Galt, (Former President and CEO Harcourt / Reed Elsevier) President and CEO Brass Funds
Buyer Persona Blog
3 Steps B2B Chief Marketing Officers Need To Take To Survive The B2B Buyer Revolution
The CMO’s of today are facing the challenge of surviving in a new world. This new digital age has marketing in the throes of a buyer revolution. Like any revolution, organizations, and institutions are going to topple. I was recently asked what I believed was the next “hot thing” in marketing. I have been thinking about this for a while now. Typically, when you hear a phrase like the “hot thing”, it is easy to think some form of technology (marketing automation for example), renaming of long standing practices to adapt to new dynamics (content marketing as an example), or…