Meet Tony ZambitoTony Zambito is the founder and leading authority in buyer personas. He has helped organizations improve marketing and sales performance by deeply understanding their customers and buyers. Tony is a passionate evangelist, author, blogger, and speaker on the power of deep buyer insight and foresight to drive winning market strategies.
Engage Your BuyersGaining insight and foresight on your customers and buyers in the new digital age is vital; understanding buying behavior, how purchase decisions are made, and why buyers are motivated to buy can make you the market leader. Improve revenue performance with powerful buyer research, insight, personas, and tools.
- Kevin Hooper, SVP, NEC Corporation
- Aurelio Prifitera, Ph.D. President & CEO Pearson Clinical Assessment
- Riadh Dridi, Senior Director of Partner Marketing & Business Development VMware
- Jeff Wells, Senior Director, B2B eCommerce Sales and Service Symantec
- Jeff Galt, (Former President and CEO Harcourt / Reed Elsevier) President and CEO Brass Funds
Buyer Persona Blog
D.I.V.E. Deeper: Getting The Most Out Of Your Buyer Personas
To get the most out of anything worthwhile takes persistence, perseverance, hard work, intuitiveness, and grit. It is advice we offer to our friends, family, and children. Often in helpful conversations with marketing and sales leaders, I usually am posed the question of how to get the most out of buyer personas. A common theme is many have invested in buyer personas but are not reaping perceived benefits. It is a perplexing dilemma for executives who have sponsored such efforts. Much of the disappointment comes from not attaining new revelations about buyers or as one executive put it to me…