Meet Tony ZambitoTony Zambito is the founder and leading authority in buyer personas. He has helped organizations improve marketing and sales performance by deeply understanding their customers and buyers. Tony is a passionate evangelist, author, blogger, and speaker on the power of deep buyer insight and foresight to drive winning market strategies.
Engage Your BuyersGaining insight and foresight on your customers and buyers in the new digital age is vital; understanding buying behavior, how purchase decisions are made, and why buyers are motivated to buy can make you the market leader. Improve revenue performance with powerful buyer research, insight, personas, and tools.
- Kevin Hooper, Hewlett-Packard Company
- Aurelio Prifitera, Ph.D. President & CEO Pearson Clinical Assessment
- Riadh Dridi, Senior Director of Marketing & Alliances Hewlett-Packard Company
- Jeff Wells, Senior Director, B2B eCommerce Sales and Service Symantec
- Jeff Galt, (Former President and CEO Harcourt / Reed Elsevier) President and CEO Brass Funds
Buyer Persona Blog
The State Of Buyer Personas 2015 Survey
I could use your help. For the past few years, I have put together an annual perspective on the State of Buyer Personas. This coming year, I will welcome responses to a comprehensive survey to include in this perspective. It is hard to believe nearly thirteen years have passed since founding the concept of buyer persona development. The concept has gone through various evolutions – some good and some not so good. One thing we can count on remaining central is the core concept of buyer personas being part of a human-centered approach towards understanding buyers. While buyer personas have…