Meet Tony ZambitoTony Zambito is the founder and leading authority in buyer personas. He has helped organizations improve marketing and sales performance by deeply understanding their customers and buyers. Tony is a passionate evangelist, author, blogger, and speaker on the power of deep buyer insight and foresight to drive winning market strategies.
Engage Your BuyersGaining insight and foresight on your customers and buyers in the new digital age is vital; understanding buying behavior, how purchase decisions are made, and why buyers are motivated to buy can make you the market leader. Improve revenue performance with powerful buyer research, insight, personas, and tools.
- Kevin Hooper, Hewlett-Packard Company
- Aurelio Prifitera, Ph.D. President & CEO Pearson Clinical Assessment
- Riadh Dridi, Senior Director of Marketing & Alliances Hewlett-Packard Company
- Jeff Wells, Senior Director, B2B eCommerce Sales and Service Symantec
- Jeff Galt, (Former President and CEO Harcourt / Reed Elsevier) President and CEO Brass Funds
Buyer Persona Blog
5 Reasons For Poor Buyer Personas Steering Marketing In The Wrong Direction
This July marks the 13th year since the first drafting of the concept and methodology for buyer persona development. Notably, in the last three years, we have seen an increase in awareness of buyer personas. Coinciding with the rise in content marketing, marketers seek to use buyer personas to help guide content strategies and tactics. With this rise in awareness also come pitfalls in having buyer personas steer marketing efforts in the wrong direction. I raise this point due to the proliferation of content on buyer personas over the past few years. Some helpful but the majority, in my opinion,…