Meet Tony ZambitoTony Zambito is the founder and leading authority in buyer personas. He has helped organizations improve marketing and sales performance by deeply understanding their customers and buyers. Tony is a passionate evangelist, author, blogger, and speaker on the power of deep buyer insight and foresight to drive winning market strategies.
Engage Your BuyersGaining insight and foresight on your customers and buyers in the new digital age is vital; understanding buying behavior, how purchase decisions are made, and why buyers are motivated to buy can make you the market leader. Improve revenue performance with powerful buyer research, insight, personas, and tools.
- Kevin Hooper, Hewlett-Packard Company
- Aurelio Prifitera, Ph.D. President & CEO Pearson Clinical Assessment
- Riadh Dridi, Senior Director of Marketing & Alliances Hewlett-Packard Company
- Jeff Wells, Senior Director, B2B eCommerce Sales and Service Symantec
- Jeff Galt, (Former President and CEO Harcourt / Reed Elsevier) President and CEO Brass Funds
Buyer Persona Blog
Use Buyer Personas To Align Marketing With Business Growth Strategies
On the minds of many CEOs for this year and beyond is making business growth a top priority. From the likes of surveys by IBM and Gartner to surveys by the multitude of research firms across the globe, the one consistent driver identified by CEOs is that of business growth. Coming out of the doldrums of the near global economic meltdown beginning in 2008, businesses are bent on growing. Alignment is a tricky word. For marketers, it has meant gravitating towards the inevitable arguing on about tactical marketing and sales alignment. Where their eyes should gaze is towards aligning with…