Meet Tony ZambitoTony Zambito is the founder and leading authority in buyer personas. He has helped organizations improve marketing and sales performance by deeply understanding their customers and buyers. Tony is a passionate evangelist, author, blogger, and speaker on the power of deep buyer insights to drive winning market strategies.
Engage Your BuyersGaining insight and foresight on your customers and buyers in the new digital age is vital; understanding goal-directed buying behavior, how purchase decisions are made, and why buyers are motivated to buy can make you the market leader. Improve revenue performance with powerful buyer research, insight, personas, and tools.
- Kevin Hooper, Hewlett-Packard Company
- Aurelio Prifitera, Ph.D. President & CEO Pearson Clinical Assessment
- Riadh Dridi, Senior Director of Marketing & Alliances Hewlett-Packard Company
- Jeff Wells, Senior Director, B2B eCommerce Sales and Service Symantec
- Jeff Galt, (Former President and CEO Harcourt / Reed Elsevier) President and CEO Brass Funds
Buyer Persona Blog
Rethinking Market Strategy In A Digital Economy
The primary course of conversation in the past few years for CMO’s and their marketing teams has centered around customer centricity, customer experience, and content marketing. For good reasons too. Customer behaviors have significantly shifted in the last decade impacting conventional thinking on the role of marketing and sales and their abilities to connect with customers. We have also seen organizations struggle with how best to adapt to new market dynamics related to customer behaviors and the role of content in reaching customers. What CMO’s need to be on guard for is falling prey to a myopic view of customers…